Last Minute iPhone 5 Rumors
With only two days left until Apple’s big media event, gadget fans around the world are reading the tea leaves.
We did our own research and came up with our own short list of rumors and news.
Apple sent a mysterious message to the press with the message “It’s almost here” and the number 12.
The number 12 eerily casted a shadow of the number 5, hinting at the possible introduction of the iPhone 5.
If you are a Beatles fan, this might remind you of those long nights playing Beatles records backwards to find those secret satanic messages (it worked for Ozzy Osborne!).
Here’s what we think we know:
- The iPhone 5 will sport a bigger screen. If so, this will be the first time since the advent of the iPhone that the screen is bigger than 3.5 inches.
- The iPhone 5 will work with 4G cellular networks.
- Apple has designed a new type of ear-bud headphones. You know you’re living in a strange, new world when Vietnamese websites are the first to publish the purported photos.
- Move away micro-SIM and hello nano-SIM!
- The headphone port will be on the bottom of the iPhone.
- One of the biggest questions that Apple nerds are pondering – will the iPhone pack a more powerful battery?
- Will the iPhone be thinner or longer than its predecessors? If the screen is bigger, it will definitely be longer.
- When will the iPhone 5 be released? The rumors have it at September 21.
We’ll be all the wiser (or confused) in two days!