- While AC Milan dreams of completing Kaka’s transfer deal, Tuttosport claims that Real Madrid’s midfielder might join the club immediately, but will transfer to LA Galaxy in March, thus making room for Keisuke Honda in the team’s line-up.
- The world is still waiting for an official offer from Real Madrid about Gareth Bale. Last reports from ‘AS’ claim that the deal was signed for £91 million, however, in this saga you can’t trust anything until the Blancos sing.
Saying goodbye to Real Madrid? David Moyes is now going after the talented defender.
- Reports in England claim that Manchester United is set on making another purchase before the transfer window closes. Possible targets: Marouane Fellaini, on whom several of Manchester’s bids were rejected by Everton, but according to new reports Moyes finally managed to break a deal for £36 million plus one season loan of Lingard to the Toffees. Also in the list Fábio Coentrão who’s on his way out from Real Madrid, and Brazilian defender João Miranda de Souza from Atlético Madrid
- Liverpool is also trying to make a last minute transfer: Brazilian striker Leandro Damião, who was close to transferring to Tottenham.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Alessandro Matri transferred from Juventus to Milan for €10 million.
- Chelsea completed Christian Atsu’s transfer deal from Porto. The 21 year old cost Chelsea £3.5 million and will be loaned to Vitesse Arnhem until the end of the season.
- Valter Birsa from Genoa transferred to Milan in exchange for Luca Antonini.
- Juventus signed Sergio Buenacasa, Barcelona’s 17 year old youth division striker.
- Sunderland completed Ki Sung-Yueng’s loan transfer deal with Swansea and will be getting the player for one season.
- 21 year old defender Eric Durm extended his contract with Dortmund until 2017.