- Sold for Bale money? The Daily Mail reports that Real Madrid seems to be having a pre-bale player sale. The club put Karim Benzema, Ángel di María, and Mesut Özil for sale in order to complete Gareth Bale and Luis Suárez’s deals. Arsenal is reportedly interested in all 3 players.
- Is the Gareth Bale deal really closed? The Mirror claims that Daniel Levy is stalling on the transfer deal because he is frustrated with Real Madrid’s approach, and that the player has been called back to England. In spite of that he did not show up to Tottenham’s practice. According to a Sky Network reports the player is disappointed with the Roosters procrastination.
Sold for Bale money? Arsenal is reportedly interested in all 3 players
- According to reports Mourinho and Chelsea put an ultimatum to Wayne Rooney: “He has to decide in the next 24-48 hours what he’s going to do with his future”. The Sky Network reports however that the player has decided to stay in Manchester United this season, thus ending one of the summer’s longest sagas.
- Italy claims that in case the AC Milan makes it to the house stage in the Champions League, they will try to get Alessandro Matri.
- More reports in Italy claim that Milan is also trying to sign Genoa’s midfielder Valter Birsa, and he is expected to go through physical exams at the club tomorrow.
- The Telegraph reports that after making a £28 million bid for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini together, Manchester United in preparing a final bid of £28 million just for Fellaini.
- Marke radio reported yesterday that PSG approached Barcelona with a €40 million bid for Pedro, Spain’s national team striker.
- Spain claims that Juan Mata is still unhappy with his status in Chelsea, and that Tottenham is interested in the player. Mourinho cleared yesterday: “Juan is not leaving”.
- According to other reports in Spain, Monaco is very close to signing Sevilla’s midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia. The team will pay €20 million to Sevilla, as the player’s release clause states, and will sign the talented midfielder for 5 years.
- Newcastle clears things up for Arsenal: “You want Yohan Cabaye? Pay £20 million”.
- The Daily Mail reports that Arsenal and Tottanham are fighting for the services of Bulgarian midfielder Todor Nedelev. Both clubs are offering around £3 million.
- The Times claims that Liverpool is ahead in the race for Victor Moses, Chelsea’s striker, signature. The player might be loaned to Enfield, but Newcastle, Milan, Schalke and Everton are also interested in the player.