- According to La Parisian, PSG is still interested in Nani and will try to rush negotiations for the player with Manchester United.
- The British Mirror reports that Arsenal is willing to pay £40 million to Real Madrid for Karim Benzema.
Mourinho announced he will start the move only after next week’s game between the clubs. “I don’t want it to happen before I come there and everyone agrees with me in the club, it’s all about ethics”
- The Dutch Telegraph reports that AC Milan approached Ajax with an offer for Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen. Liverpool and Arsenal are also interested in the player.
- Arsène Wenger declared that he is giving up on Luis Suarez and will not chase him or Liverpool anymore. “This deal has no chance” said the Frenchman to the English media. Arsenal made a £40 million plus one pound bid to Liverpool for the striker and got rejected.
- The Independent reports that the upcoming transfer of Willian and Erik Lamela show Tottenhams willingness to sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid. Also, the Mirror reports that Daniel Levy has been having marathon negotiations on the deal with the Blancos, with record sums of around €110 million.
- The Mirror also reports that Manchester United is willing to sell Wayne Rooney to Chelsea by the end of the month, and that the club was in contact with Mourinho. Mourinho announced he will start the move only after next week’s game between the clubs. “I don’t want it to happen before I come there and everyone agrees with me in the club, it’s all about ethics” said the special one.
- According to reports Luka Modri? told his teammates in Real Madrid that he wants to transfer to Manchester United. According to the reports United is going to make a bid for the player, since David Moyes is interested in the midfielder.
- Everton’s coach says the club did not receive another offer for Marouane Fellaini from Manchester United. The English champions formerly bid $44 million for the Belgian midfielder and his teammate Leighton Baines.
- Corriera Dello Sport claims that Arturo Vidal and Juventus finalized a long term contract, and the midfielder is expected to extend his until 2018. His agent arrived to Torino and is now negotiating with the clubs management.
- Italy reports that the Colombian striker, Duván Zapata, has reached an agreement with Napoli and will transfer to the club for €6 million.
Done Transfer Deals:
- GNK Dinamo Zagreb decided to let go of their coach, Krunoslav Jur?i?, following home loss to FK Austria Wien in the Champions League qualifiers. Jur?i? led the club to a championship in the last season, and it is the 2nd time he’s been fired from the club.