- We may be seeing the Finale of the Luis Suárez saga, as the Daily Star reports that Arsenal agreed with Liverpool on the transfer’s cost, and will be signing the striker on a £47.5 million contract.
- It seems Kevin-Prince Boateng is not happy with Milan. In an interview, the young player talked about his wishes to go back to Germany: “The Bundesliga is the best league in the world. The pace of the game, the stars, the young players. I would go back there right now”.
Tottenham is close to signing midfielder Étienne Capoue for £10.5 million
- Tottenham is close to signing midfielder Étienne Capoue for £10.5 million.
- Has Manchester found a replacement for Wayne Rooney? The United marked Udinese’s Luis Muriel as an alternative for the English forward.
- Italy reports that Samuel Eto’o will not be transferring to Napoli as reported previously, but rather be joining Chelsea, and reunite with Mourinho, his former coach.
- The talented defender Willian is expected to leave Makhachkala due to their bankruptcy, and its reported Manchester City already made a €40 million offer for the player.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Major transfer alert: Bernard, Atlético Mineiro’s midfielder will be joining Shakhtar Donetsk for 5 seasons, and will get €25 million for it. The 20 year old midfielder has also received offers from Arsenal and Tottenham, but probably chose the Russian option because of the €3 salary he will make every season.
- FC Basel found a replacement for Aleksandar Dragovi?, who transferred to Dynamo Kyiv: Ivan Ivanov, the Bulgarian national team’s defender, and FK Partizan Beograd’s player until now. The club paid €2 million for the player.
- Sunderland sold James McClean to Wigan for £1 million. The player will try to help Wigan find their way back to the Premier League.
- Hélder Postigais now officially Valencia’s player. The club paid Zaragoza €3 million for the Portuguese who will be trying to replace Roberto Soldado.