- The German paper Kicker reports that Bayern Munich’s versatile Brazilian player, Luiz Gustavo, will start negotiations with Wolfsburg, with the consent of the European champions.
- According to the Daily Mirror, Manchester united sent Everton an official offer for Marouane Fellaini, which could mean the club is officially off with the Cesc Fàbregas chase.
Later on the Marke reported Chelsea turned down the €40 million deal
- Barcelona got practical with a very high offer for Chelsea’s David Luiz, as reported by Mundo Deportivo. Later on the Marke reported Chelsea turned down the €40 million deal.
- Juan Mata told Chelsea’s official website that he is calm in spite of the rumors he’s leaving: “I spoke to the club and to coach Mourinho, and I was told I’m important to the team”.
- Arsenal’s fans are waiting for a high profile transfer, but they might have to settle for Alharbi El Jadeyaoui in the meantime. The 26 year old Frenchmen started try-outs for the team, and might be looking at a contract if he impresses Arsène Wenger.
- Federico Fernández, Argentina national team’s defender is leaving Napoli and already has 4 Serie A clubs after him: Fiorentina, Genua, Bologna, and Calcio Catania.
- Eintracht Frankfurt is speeding up their efforts to get Václav Kadlec, the Czech attacking-midfielder’s signature.
- More from Napoli: Rafael Benítez is still looking for a strong defender for the centerfield, and one of the top candidates at the moment is Davide Astori, who’s currently playing with Cagliari Calcio. Milan is also following the 26 year old defender.
- West Bromwich are interested in loaning Scott Sinclair from Manchester City, now that it’s known the Manuel Pellegrini does not include him in his plans.
- According to reports in England, Valencia and Liverpool moved another step in the negotiations for Aly Cissokho’s transfer to Enfield.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Bulgarian goal keeper, Nikolay Mihaylov, join the new Serie A up comer, Verona.
- Chris Mavinga, the 22 year old Frenchman, transferred from Stade Rennais FC to Rubin Kazan for €5 million, as a replacement for Cristian Ansaldi, who was sold to Zenit St Petersburg.
- Defensive midfielder Tongo Doumbia is on loan for a season at Valenciennes, with an option to buy at the end of the season.
- Fenerbahçe announced reaching an agreement with Spartak Moscow for the transfer of Nigerian striker, Emmanuel Emenike from Russia to Turkey. The price: €13 million.
- Swansea’s midfielder, Nathan Dyer, extended his contract with the club until 2017.
- Zenit St Petersburg loaned Luka ?or?evi? to Twente Enschede, in a hope that the young Montenegrin player will get more play-time in the Dutch league.
- Karl-Heinz Riedle’s son, Alessandro Riedle, signed a 2 year contract with Belediyespor from the 1st Turkish league. The 22 year old striker played for Bellinzona in Switzerland in the past season.