- The Daily Mail reports that Luis Suárez is considering legal actions against Liverpool, who after Arsenal’s £40 million offer still refuses to sell the player.
- Wayne Rooney is starting to annoy other Manchester United players. As reports continue about the striker’s future with the club, players like Giggs and Ferdinand don’t like the effect of the story on the team: “It’s annoying he puts himself before the club’s best interest”.
Liverpool still refuses to sell the player after Arsenal’s £40 million offer.
- Schalke 04’s president says he wants to get Raul back on the team. The 36 year old forward played 2 seasons for the club in the past. Schalke is also following Alessandro Matri from Juventus, after the club announced they will be letting 2 of their forwards go.
- Although they already signed Roberto Soldado, England claims that Tottenham is still interested in Christian Benteke, Aston Villa’s striker.
- Mikel Arteta is trying to calm Arsenal’s fans with a promise for a big transfer: “It will happen, there’s no doubt about it. I know the management is working hard, and I’m sure it’ll happen. A lot of great players make the transfer at the last possible moment of the transfer window”.
- Stewart Downing is close to leaving Liverpool. The Guardian claims Newcastle offered £5 million for the midfielder, and that he is expected to give positive answer.
- England claims that Be?ikta? approached Jermain Defoe, Tottenham’s forward.
- The Italian Corriere dello Sport reports that Borussia Dortmund’s coach Jürgen Klopp, is interested in Kevin-Prince Boateng, and might approach with an offer to Milan and the player soon.
- Reports in Spain claim that Valencia found a replacement for Robert Soldado in the shape of Portuguese player Hélder Postiga from Real Zaragoza.