- Manchester United doesn’t give up and sources in England say they are preparing a £80 million offer for Cesc Fàbregas, Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines.
- Meanwhile United rejected another one of Chelsea’s offers for Wayne Rooney, this time of £30 million. Rooney is expected to submit his release request to the club this week.
Roma might offer Michael Bradleyy to Everton along with an additional sum, in exchange for Marouane Fellaini
- Latest on the Bale watch: Tottenham is taking the gloves off, and is now threatening Gareth Bale with being on the bench for a whole season. This in an effort to make Real Madrid offer their requested price of €120 million for the player.
- Arsenal is on the verge of signing Matthias Ginter, Frieburg’s defender, for £6 million.
- More from Arsenal: Midfielder Sebastián Pérez from Atlético Nacional will start trials for Arsenal.
- The Gunners are also fighting Liverpool for 17 year old Dele Alli’s of MK Dons signature.
- Roma might offer Michael Bradleyy to Everton along with an additional sum, in exchange for Marouane Fellaini.
- A war going on for Diego Costa: Atlético Madrid received offer from both Fiorentina and Roma, aside from Liverpool’s offer.
- Italy claims that talented Greek player Sotiris Ninis is making his way to Sevilla.
- Fiorentina calls Milans offer of €8 million for Adem Ljaji? “Unacceptable and late”.
- Beppe Marotta, Juventus General Manager, says the old lady should sell two of her strikers. “I will not name names, but we have 6 strikers at the moment, and four will be enough”.