- Barcelona is preparing €29 million to offer Chelsea for Brazilian defender, David Luiz.
- Real Madrid is doing everything they can to get Gareth Bale. The Sun reports the blancos sent Tottenham an offer in which the Roosters get £51 million for Bale, plus Ángel di María (Estimated worth £25 million) and Fábio Coentrão (£19 million). The total worth of this offer would be £95 million, about €110 million. If this deal goes through it will set a new record transfers record, breaking Cristiano Ronaldo’s old record of $141 million.
The total worth of this offer would be £95 million, about €110 million. If this deal goes through it will set a new record transfers record, breaking Cristiano Ronaldo’s old record of $141 million.
- According to the Sunday Mirror, Manchester United will not let Wayne Rooney transfer to an English team and will only sell him outside the kingdom. Chelsea is not giving up and will make a £30 million for the striker.
- The red devils are going to make one last offer of £36 million for Cesc Fàbregas. According to the Sunday Express the midfielder’s agent met with Manchester and agreed to the transfer deal.
- Ji-Sung Park is going back to his old team of PSV Eindhoven.
- Lazio’s midfielder Hernanes is denying the rumors of transferring to PSG: “My contract with Lazio is until 2015, and I love the team. The transfer window is open til September 2nd, but reports about PSG are just rumors”.
- Napoli’s president Aurelio De Laurentiis is giving up on the idea of getting PSG’s midfielder, Marco Verrattii. “We have a good relationship with PSG but Verrattii is not for sale. His agent is trying to squeeze them to get more money, but we don’t play these games”. Also, De Laurentiis confirmed his interest in Porto’s forward, Jackson Martínez. “Rafa Benítez will decide”.
- Inter is interested in Feyenoord’s defender Daryl Janmaat, but has yet to open negotiations with the Dutch club. “Inter is a huge club, I will wait for developments” said the player.
- The Sunday Mirror reports that Arsenal are going to improve their offer for Luis Suárez and will be willing to pay Liverpool £42.5 million for the striker.
- Monaco’s coach Claudio Ranieri denied reports of the team getting Manchester United’s Nani.
- More from Old Trafford: Valencia is interested in Javier Hernández.
- Newcastle improved their offer for Lyon’s forward, Bafétimbi Gomis, to £6.9 million.
- Arsenal’s midfielder, Santi Cazorla, denied rumors about transferring to Atlético Madrid.
- Swansea’s coach Michael Laudrup wants to bring another striker to club after signing Wilfried Bony.
- Fiorentina’s coach Vincenzo Montella announced he has agreed to the clubs terms and will extend his contract, with Florence. Montella, who started his way in Fiorentina in 2012, has been negotiating with the management for a few weeks. “It’s just a matter of making is official” said the coach.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Official announcement from QPR: Defender José Bosingwa is leaving the club.