- Arsenal is still trying to get ahead in the race for Gonzalo Higuaín despite of the reports about the players deal with Napoli. On the other hand Ancelotti disregards all reports by claiming: “I spoke to him, we want him to stay in Madrid”.
- The Sun reports that Real Madrid told Manchester United to stop chasing Cristiano Ronaldo, since he is not for sale. “Ronaldo is not leaving”, said Ancelotti, “He’s our most important player and we will help him succeed”.
“Ronaldo is not leaving, he’s our most important player and we will help him succeed”.
- More from United: David Moyes confirms making a new offer to Barcelona for Cesc Fàbregas. Barcelona turned their first offer of £26 million down, and it seems now Manchester is offering £30 million for the player.
- According to the Daily Star Newcastle moved to the practical stage of the negotiations for Bafétimbi Gomis’s transfer and presented Lyon with an official offer for the forward. Reports claim Newcastle also approached Marseilles for André-Pierre Gignac.
- Everton is increasing efforts for getting defender Mory Koné. The 19 year old French player is listed with Le Mans.
- It is reported that Gastón Ramírez is now on Inter Milan’s sights.
- Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers claims Luis Suárez is staying with the club: “There are many rumors about Suárez, but we think very highly of him in the club, and unless we get an offer that’s close to his actual worth, there’s nothing to discuss. He’s back with us and seems in great shape and mood”.
- ‘As’ claims that in the case Valencia sells Roberto Soldado to Liverpool or Tottenham, they are planning to sign instead Hélder Postiga, Hugo Almeida, or Lucas Barrios.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Following their spending spree, Monaco proves they’re not only buying: The club loaned their Cameroonian forward, Edgar Salli to RC Lens for one season.
- The Uruguayan forward, Braian Rodríguez, arrived to Spain to sign with Real Betis. He will officially be transferred after he completes his physical check-up. Betis paid €1 million for the player, plus %50 of his future sale price.
- 21 year old midfielder, Jacopo Sala, was loaned from Hamburg to the new Serie A comer, Verona.