- Liverpool’s coach Brendan Rodgers said Luis Suárez will not transfer to Arsenal and is staying in Merseyside.
- The British Mirror reports Manchester United is willing to pay Tottenham £60 million for Gareth Bale. The 24 year old Welshman is also wanted by Real Madrid.
The 24 year old Welshman is also wanted by Real Madrid
- Napoli’s President Aurelio De Laurentiis admitted he’s interested in Real Madrid’s forward Gonzalo Higuaín. “We are negotiating with him” he said.
- Milan marked Anderlecht and Ghana’s under-20 squad, the midfielder Frank Acheampong. “I hear some clubs are interested in me, and I’m proud one of them is a big club like Milan”, said the player. Adriano Galliani also announced there were no offers for Kevin-Prince Boateng.
- Barcelona is also interested in a young player from Ghana’s under-20 squad, and Spanish reports claim that they are going after 18 year old Clifford Aboagye from Udinese.
- Atlético Madrid announced they are not going for Arsenal’s midfielder Santi Cazorla.
- The Sun claims Aston Villa started negotiations with French forward Bafétimbi Gomis, as they are going to sell the talented Christian Benteke.
- Genoa refuses to sell their midfielder Alberto Gilardino to Napoli. “We have not received any offers for him” said President Enrico Preziosi, “He will play offence for us”.
Done Transfer Deals:
- AC Milan has announced that Real Madrid’s defender Raúl Albiol finalized his transfer details to the club. The player already went through physical check-ups.
- Atalanta B.C announced the transfer of Milan’s defender Mario Yepes. “He is hungry to prove himself for the Colombian roster for the World Cup” said Atalanta’s manager.
- Reading F.C and Sevilla finalized the loaning details of Daniel Carriço to Sevilla. The 24 year old player will be loaned for one season and will join Sevilla’s training camp in Portugal next week.