- Thiago Silva’s agent was quoted in the Parisian saying the defender is expected to leave PSG when his contract with them ends. This makes the odds of PSG selling him to Barcelona this summer slightly higher.
- After losing Thiago Alcântara Manchester United renews their pursuit after another one of Barcelona’s players – Cesc Fàbregas.
Barcelona will receive more money from the Bavarians if the player helps them win the Champions League once again
- Italian media reports that Maicon’s transfer to Roma is on the verge of closing.
- Manchester City is very close to signing Álvaro Negredo from Sevilla and Stevan Joveti? from Fiorentina, all for a sum of £40 million.
- Thiago, who transferred to Bayern Munich yesterday, will pay a sum of €2 million to complete the move. Barcelona will receive more money from the Bavarians if the player helps them win the Champions League once again.
- Liverpool is going to approach Bayern Munich for the transfer of Xherdan Shaqiri.
- Liverpool closed the deal to transfer Pedro Chirivella from Valencia for a sum of £2-3.5 million.
- Anzhi Makhachkala is now the leading candidate to win Nani, Manchester United’s midfielder. However, Roma and Galatasaray are still in the picture.
- Arsenal is going to offer Liverpool €35 million for Luis Suárez according to the Guardian, but the Sun reports the Gunners are not giving up on Gonzalo Higuaín as well, and made an offer of €23 million to Real Madrid for his services.
- Napoli is also interested in Higuaín, as reported this morning.
- Steven Gerrard is going to extend his contract with Liverpool this summer, as reported by the Telegraph.
- Chelsea’s defender Branislav Ivanovi? is reportedly on the top of Laurent Blanc’s wish-list for PSG.
- The Times reports that Tottenham is following Álvaro Vadillo’s progression in Betis, and are close to signing Twente’s forward Nacer Chadli.
- West Bromwich is interested in Tottenham’s forward Clint Dempsey.
- Marseilles is finalizing the details for Adel Taarabt’s transfer from QPR, as reports claim after the player said: “The club in my Heart? Marseilles. I don’t have anything to do with them yet, but Joey Barton told me all there is to know about them. If they want me, that’s where I’ll go.”