- Reports in Spain claim that Thiago Silva insists on transferring to Barcelona, “He wants to leave PSG and move to Barcelona” say his friends. The same reports also claim that PSG are now close to signing David Luiz to replace Silva.
- According to the Mirror, Chelsea and Arsenal, who were both disappointed to find out Wayne Rooney is going to stay in Manchester United, are now interested in Luis Suárez.
“Of course he attracted leading European clubs, but we must not forget he is already playing in one as well”
- One playing who will be transferring away from the Red Devils is Nani, whose agent revealed yesterday is close to signing with Roma.
- Spain reports that Edinson Cavani’s potential arrival to PSG might pave the way for Zlatan Ibrahimovi?’s reunion with Carlo Ancelotti.
- Reports in Brazil claim there’s been a breakthrough in the negotiations between Milan and Santos for Robinho’s transfer, which might help the Rossoneri get Keisuke Honda faster.
- Daniele De Rossi requested to be released from his contract with Roma, and according to reports is on his way to either Real Madrid or Chelsea. PSG is also interested in the player.
- More from Roma: Marco Verratti, the young player from PSG, might be loaned to the Italian club for the season.
- The Sunday Mail claims Álvaro Negredo will be signing with Manchester City as early as this week, once the club pays the £20 million for the transfer to Sevilla.
- Emanuele Giaccherini’s agent declared that Juventus’s talented midfielder had indeed received many offers from top clubs in Europe after his campaign in the Federations Cup, however it does not mean he will be leaving: “Of course he attracted leading European clubs, but we must not forget he is already playing in one as well”.
- An interesting name on Milan’s sights is Alfreð Finnbogason, Heerenveen’s Icelandic forward.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Málaga signed Argentinian midfielder Fernando Tissone, who played in Mallorca in the last 3 seasons, for three years.
- Brazilian midfielder Sérgio Pinto who played in Germany his entire career, transferred to Levante on a free transfer.