- Sky network reports the Manchester City’s coach Manuel Pellegrini is interested in Sevilla’s forward Álvaro Negredo as the replacement for Carlos Tévez, now that he’s transferred to Juventus. Atlético Madrid is also interested in the player.
- Fernando Torres to Milan and Stephan El Shaarawy to Chelsea? No no no. ” Corriere della Sera published that El Shaarawy met with Adriano Galliani ,and after the meeting the Rossoneri declared “He is not for sale!”. And to remove all doubts the player tweeted: “Always and only Forza Milan”.
To remove all doubts the player tweeted: “Always and only Forza Milan”.
- The BBC reports Chelsea will offer Roma £12 million for midfielder Daniele De Rossi, and that Jose Mourinho is eager to strengthen the Blues midfield with the Italian player.
- Napoli’s president Aurelio De Laurentiis denied receiving an offer for Edinson Cavani from P.S.G, as reported yesterday. “We are a rich club and we respect they fair-play rules, we don’t need to sell our players.
- P.S.G is willing to pay €30 million for Lazio’s midfielder Hernanes.
- Italy reports that Milan and CSKA Moscow are closed to closing the deal for Keisuke Honda’s transfer. It’s still unclear if the transfer takes place this season or will it wait for next summer.
- Gonzalo Higuaín’s father says his son’s transfer from Real Madrid to Arsenal is on the verge of being finalized. The 25 year old forward is going to sign with the Gunners for £22 million.
- Chelsea, Tottenham and Monaco are after the Brazilian national team forward, Hulk. However the player has announced he is in no rush to leave his club Zenit Saint Petersburg. “I’m happy in Zenit, if I transfer it will have to be to a better team in a better league”.
Done Transfer Deals:
- 34 year old Claudio Pizarro signed with Bayern Munich for one more season.
- Phil Neville, who announced his retirement last month after 18 years of playing, is returning to Manchester United and will be David Moyes’s assistant.
- Schalke 04 completed the transfer of German player Leon Goretzka from VfL Bochum.
- Liverpool signed 17 year old Lloyd Jones on a contract. “It’s a great feeling to sign a professional contract in Liverpool” the player tweeted.
- Marco van Ginkel’s transfer to Chelsea has been finalized. The Dutch player’s current contract ends in 2 years, but he will be released from Vitesse and move to Chelsea. This is Mourinho 2nd purchase this summer.
- Bilbao signed with CA Osasuna’s forward Kike Sola for 5 years, and added a €30 million release clause.
- The Russian national teams forward Aleksandr Kokorin was sold from Dynamo Moscow to Anzhi Makhachkala for €19 million.