- The Italian Gazzetta Dello Sport claims that Inter’s forward Antonio Cassano has reached an agreement with Parma and will be signing with them in the next 24 hours.
- British media claims the Manchester City might approach Fred, Fluminense’s forward, in the case negotiation with Edinson Cavani goes south.
Chelsea has no intention of paying the huge sum Napoli is asking for Cavani
- The British Daily Mail reports Chelsea has no intention of paying the huge sum Napoli is asking for Cavani (About €65 million) and is now interested in signing Robert Lewandowski, Borussia Dortmund’s talented forward.
- Alex Fergusson’s ex-assistant, Mike Phelan, claims Wayne Rooney wants to transfer away from Manchester United. “He is putting all he’s got here at risk because he wants a new challenge”.
- Also in British media there are reports of Swansea reaching an agreement with Liverpool, and will be buying Jonjo Shelvey for £6 million. The midfielder moved to Enfield last summer from Charlton.
- Italy reports Juventus is trying to get Angelo Ogbonna, Torino’s defender. The reports claim the Italian champions are willing to pay €12 million for the player, or give half of Ciro Immobile’s contract to Torino, thus cutting the fee to €8 million.
- In a response to the reports about Chelsea’s interest in Stephen El Shaarawy, Milan officially declared: “We’ve met with the player and he undoubtedly confirmed he will be staying with us”.
- Mario Gomez’s agent claims the player will be playing with Fiorentina in the next season: “We still haven’t signed anything, but next season Gomez will be in Fiorentina”.
- Radio Catalonia reports that Barcelona is having negotiations with Thiago Silva, PSG’s defender. The Spanish are willing to pay €32 million for the player. His agent responded about the rumors: “It will be foolish to reject Barcelona”.
- France reports that Djibril Cissé, QPR’s forward in the past season, is courted by the Russian Kuban Krasnodar.
- Reports in Portugal claim that Porto is going after Jo, Atlético Mineiro’s 26 year old forward.
- The Marke reports Real Madrid are going to buy Asier Illarramendi, Real Sociedad talented midfielder.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Brazilian Palmeiras signed Filipe Mendes, Benfica’s left-wing defender, for the next 3 seasons.
- French media reports that Dynamo Kyiv signed Younes Belhanda, Montpellier’s attacking midfielder, for the next five seasons. The transfer payment is not yet published.