- Paris Saint-Germain is expected to offer Newcastle £20 million for French midfielder Yohan Cabaye.
- Also in France, there are claims that in the case Carlo Ancelotti succeeds in taking Marco Verratti with him to Real Madrid P.S.G will be interested in getting 31 year old Xabi Alonso as a replacement.
Italy claims Chelsea is going to go full power after Daniele De Rossi.
- Nemanja Vidi?s agent denies rumors about negotiations with Milan for his transfer from Manchester United: “We are not talking to anyone, it is all nonsense”.
- Borussia Dortmund sent an official offer to Roma’s midfielder, Miralem Pjani?. The Germans are trying to replace Mario Götze, who transferred to Bayern Munich, and see Pjani? as an ideal replacement. The offer of €12 million is expected to be rejected by the Italians.
- Fiorentina are interested in Dutch midfielder, Jordy Clasie. The player said to nl.nl: “I confirm the interest from Fiorentina, but I wasn’t planning on leving Feyenoord. I’m glad I renewed my contract there and have no plans of leaving The Netherlands
- Lyon confirmed Swansea is having negotiations with them for the transfer of forward Bafétimbi Gomis.
- Italy claims Chelsea is going to go full power after Daniele De Rossi, who José Mourinho already tried signing when he coached Real Madrid and inter Milan.
- Luca Antonini who only played 12 matches for Milan in the last season is considering leaving: “I want to finish my career here, but I understand the club is interested in younger players”.
- Vélez Sarsfield confirmed talk about the transfer of Gino Peruzzi, the defender and right-wing player, to Sunderland. The club’s VP confirmed the negotiations are at an advanced stage for an immediate transfer
Done Transfer Deals:
- Gaetano Monachello, 19 year old Italian forward, has become Monaco’s 7th purchase this season.
- Fulham cut 5 players of their roster: Mark Schwarzer, Chris Bird, Simon Davies, Giorgos Karagounis and Mladen Petri?.
- Modibo Diakité arrived to Sunderland on a free transfer and will sign for 3 years. Portuguese defender Valentin Roberge also arrived on a free transfer and signed for 3 years.