- It’s all about Wayne Rooney this week, as we are getting closer to the meeting between Manchester United’s forward with the new manager David Moyes, Arsenal have already made an offer of £20 million for Rooney, and Chelsea are expected to react with an offer of their own in the next 24 hours.
- Barcelona is pushing on with the efforts of signing Thiago Silva. El Mundo Deportivo reports today that Raul Sanllehi of the management team, who worked overtime on Neymar’s negotiations, is now sent to do the same with Silva. For the time being the French will take no less than €38 million for the Brazilian defender.
It’s all about Wayne Rooney this week, as we are getting closer to the meeting between Manchester United’s forward with the new manager David Moyes
- Everton are going to fight Milan for the signature of CSKA Moscow’s talented midfielder Keisuke Honda.
- Napoli is close to signing goal keeper Rafael, from Santos.
- Arsenal are on the look for skilled forwards to team up with Gonzalo Higuaín, assuming the deal with Rooney fails, and according to the Mirror Arsène Wenger marked Fernando Torres as his next target.
- The Marke reports Mesut Özil met with Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez in order to discuss his standings for next season and declared “He wishes to stay in the club for many more years”.
- Chelseas manager José Mourinho wants Brazilian wonder-boy, 18 year old Bruma, who scored 5 goals in 3 of the world championship games that were held in Turkey. He’s already been compared to Ronaldo, who like him started his way in Sporting Lisbon.
- Colombian defender Mario Yepes is leaving Italy after finishing his contract with Milan: “The decision to part was mutual. I could have stayed but I wanted to play on a regular basis.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Fernando Llorente, whos contract with Bilbao ends tomorrow, will land in Torino today and tomorrow checked and presented at Juventus at an official press conference.
- Udinese signed Paraguayan forward Carlos Javier Acuña, and lent him right up to English Watford.
- New La Liga up comer, Almería, appointed 34 year old Francisco Javier Rodríguez as their coach.