- The Catalonian Sport reports of a possible trade deal in which Thiago Alcântara’s transfer to Manchester United and Wayne Rooney makes the opposite trip to Barcelona.
- Russia reports the Keisuke Honda, the excellent attacking midfielder who played for CSKA in the past 3 years in now wanted by Milan as well.
The players’ agent demands a salary of £300,000 a week for the player
- Whos going to win Edinson Cavani’s services? Napoli’s forward is wanted by Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea, and the winner will have to pay around €53 million to the Italians. The Mirror reports that to top it all the players’ agent demands a salary of £300,000 a week for the player. This means that whoever wins the 5 year contract will pay a sum of £130 million for the entire package.
- El Pais reports today that Cristiano Ronaldo is getting closer to Manchester United. Reports say that in the next few days the players’ representatives will meet with Manchester’s management in a goal of moving forward with the transfer that will bring the player back to Old Trafford.
- According to reports in Ole David Trezeguet, the French forward that is now released from River Plate is now on his way to Flamengo.
- Whether he goes to Manchester U or not: Reports in Spain claim that Thiago has decided to leave Barcelona.
- The German Bild reports that Borussia Dortmund offered Shakhtar Donetsk €25 million for Armenian winger Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
- Turkey reports Be?ikta? J.K are negotiating for the transfer of none other than Ronaldinho.
- England reports that Tottenham and Liverpool are fighting for the loan of Gerard Deulofeu, Barcelona 19 year old talent.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Sead Kolasinac, Schalke’s 20 year old defender, extended his contract at the club until 2017.
- Liverpool has made an official notice about the signing of Simon Mignolet, Sunderland’s Belgian goal keeper, for £9 million. “I am very pleased to arrive to a big club with such tradition” said the club’s fourth purchase for the summer, “I’m proud to be Liverpool’s first Belgian ever”.
- Schalke 04 agreed to sell midfielder Manuel Jurado to Spartak Moscow. The 26 year old Spanish player was lent to Spartak by the German team in the past season and scored 3 goals in their uniforms.