- Chelsea is closer than ever to sign Marco van Ginkel, also wanted by Manchester United, after Mourinho promised the young Dutch player he would get a substantial amount of field-time if he comes to Stamford Bridge.
- England reports Manchester City offered £35 million for Luis Suárez after giving up on the negotiation with Edinson Cavani.
England is excited to see what becomes of the meeting between Wayne Rooney and David Moyes
- England is excited to see what becomes of the meeting between Wayne Rooney and David Moyes. The Sunday Mirror claims the forward wants to let Manchester United’s new coach that he wishes to stay in the club. The Daily Star reports that the red devils are willing to offer Rooney to Real Madrid as a part of Cristiano Ronaldo’s transfer deal, and the Sunday Mail reports Arsenal are preparing a £22 million offer for Rooney.
- Gonzalo Higuaín’s father denies his son’s deal with Arsenal. According to him Juventus are still in the race for his son.
- Napoli’s president Aurelio De Laurentiis declared: “I believe Edinson Cavani is a real man and he will stay with us. We’ll know everything by the 20th of July, and if not, I’ll punch him!”.
- The Brazilian National team’s midfielder Paulinho confirmed: “Tottenham made an official offer for me with Corinthians, but I will not make my decision before the end of the Confederations Cup”. As we recall England reported the roosters already signed with the Brazilians on the transfer for £17 million.