- The Marke reports Asier Illarramendi, Real Sociedad and the Spanish national team’s talented midfielder, was approached by Arsène Wenger and Arsenal, and might find himself in the Premier League next season.
- Several reports in France claim that P.S.G chosen Fabio Capello as Carlo Ancelotti’s replacement. The decorated Italian coach, who’s now coaching the Russian national team, might arrive to Paris for one season, after which P.S.G will try signing Arsène Wenger whos contract with Arsenal ends next summer.
“I don’t know how any club can spend so much money. He’s a great player but we’ll have to see if Real manages to sign him and if he succeeds here”
- When asked about the possibility Gareth Bale arrives to Real Madrid for a record sum Cesc Fàbregas declared: “Spending £100 million on Bale is stupid. I don’t know how any club can spend so much money. He’s a great player but we’ll have to see if Real manages to sign him and if he succeeds here”.
- Corriere dello sport reports that Giulio Donati’s transfer from Inter to Bayern Leverkusen for €3 million should become official in the next few days.
- Monaco update: The new French billionaires are negotiating with Milan for the transfer of Kevin-Prince Boateng and M’Baye Niang.
- ?lkay Gündo?an, Borussia Donrtmund’s widely courted midfielder, declared: “I will play in Dortmund in the next season for certain, and after that we’ll see where I go. Every player has a childhood dream about where he would like to be, and mine was always England or Spain.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Andy Carroll passed his medicals in Westham, to whom he was lent for the last 6 months by Liverpool for £15 million. Liverpool themselves paid £35 million for the player 2.5 years ago.
- Jeremain Lens, PSV Eindhoven and the Dutch national team’s talented winger, signed with Dynamo Kyiv on a 4 year contract for an estimated €10 million
- Torino announced Swedish midfielder Alexander Farnerud’s transfer from Switzerland’s Young Boys.
- Gustavo Munúa, the Uruguayan goal keeper who guarded Levante’s goal in the past 3 seasons has become a free player and signed with Fiorentina for 2 years.