- Estimations increase that Carlos Tévez is leaving Manchester City. Milan and Juventus are the leading candidates for the transfer.
- According to El Mundo Deportivo, Barcelona is closing in on signing Chelsea’s forward Juan Mata. The report said José Mourinho is willing to sell the hot-shot, and that in order to pay for his transfer Barcelona will have to sell Thiago Alcântara or Cristian Tello.
To pay for his transfer Barcelona will have to sell Thiago Alcântara or Cristian Tello
- Isco update: The talented midfielder from Málaga is still trying to decide where to sign: Real Madrid or Manchester City. The main part of his decision is where he will get more playing time.
- According to Spanish media Atlético Madrid has marked Radamel Falcao’s replacement: Bayern Munich’s forward Mario Gomez.
- Germany claims Wolfburg are close to completing the deal for Timm Klose’s transfer from Nuremberg, after he announced he refuses to sign a new contract with the Bavarian club.
- The Bild reports that Borussia Mönchengladbach is interested in Ajax’s player Siem de Jong. His arrival to the German team will unite him with his brother Luuk de Jong.
- The Daily Mirror Reports Shakhtar Donetsk’s midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will arrive for physical check-ups this week in Liverpool, and will sign with them for £23 million.
- Dutch papers claim Feyenoord’s defender Bruno Martins Indi is on Milan’s sights. The 21 year old player who played for the Netherland national youth team already has 9 appearances with the Adult National team as well.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Hoffenheim bought Norway’s national team player Tarik Elyounoussi from Rosenborg BK. The 25 year old forward signed a 3 year contract for an estimated €2-2.5 million.
- Real Valladolid announced the signing of Juan Ignacio Martínez as coach. Martínez coached Levante in the past seasons, and will be taking Miroslav ?uki?’s place.
- Toni Polster, one of Austria’s greatest was appointed as Admira Wacker’s coach. The legendary past forward’s team was saved recently from a league drop by goal difference.
- Hannover bought 19 year old midfielder, Leonardo Bittencourt, from Borussia Dortmund. The price for the transfer was not published, but is estimated at €2 million. Bittencourt, who arrived at Dortmund only last season, signed a 4 year contract with Hannover.