- The German Bild claims Bayern Munich informed Robert Lewandowski’s agent that he will sign with them at 2014. As we recall, Dortmund refused selling the Polish striker this summer, after he had already reached an agreement with Munich, and the European champions delivered the message they are counting on him for next season.
- Despite Sandro Rosell’s declaration that Thiago Silva’s transfer to Barcelona will be near impossible, Coach Tito Vilanova continued expressing his wishes of signing the P.S.G defender. Barcelona hopes Real Madrid will make Carlo Ancelotti as coach, in which case Silva will probably ask to leave France.
Barcelona hopes Real Madrid will make Carlo Ancelotti as coach, in which case Silva will probably ask to leave France
- P.S.G still doesn’t have a coach, but they have a new left wing defender. Reports in France claim the young defender Lucas Digne signed a 5 year contract for a monthly fee of €200,000 (Three times more than he got in Lille). Now the French champions are waiting for Lille to accept their €15 million offer.
- According to Gazzetta Dello Sport Juventus is very close to beat Milan and sign Carlos Tévez. The Italian champions offered €12 million to Manchester City and will sign the Argentinian striker for 3 years, thus in fact giving up on Gonzalo Higuaín.
- ABC in Spain claims Real Madrid has a prior agreement with Isco, due to a meeting held between the Blancos representatives and the midfielder’s father last month. Málaga asked for €35 million, Real offered €20 million and José Callejón, but the paper claims there was a €25 million agreement. Isco himself admitted he was approached by Real Madrid and Manchester City.
- Thibaut Courtois announced: “I will be in for the training opening with Atlético Madrid on the 5th of July”. The talented Belgian goal keeper is now waiting for an official announcement from Chelsea and Atlético about the extension of his loan deal for a 3rd season.
- Italy reports that Roma marked Javier Pastore as their preferred deal. The Argentinian was bought by P.S.G for €42 million two years ago, and might find his way back to Italy, where he shined in Palermo’s uniforms before.
- More in Rome: Gazzetta Dello Sport claims that the Giallorossi are interested in signing a new goalie and are deliberating between Emiliano Viviano, 27 year old from Palermo, and the Brazilian Júlio César, who played for KPR in the past season. Both goalies experienced a league drop with their teams.
- According to La Provence Marseilles will refuse selling goal keeper Steve Mandanda and defender Nicolas N’Koulou to Monaco.
- Dimitri Payet, Lille’s star, is on Arsenal’s sights. The club might have to fight Marseilles for his services, as they were already close to signing him.
- The Daily Mirror reports that Liverpool will ask Real Madrid to include the young striker Álvaro Morata in the Luis Suárez deal. The 20 year old is starring in the 2013 U21 with 4 goals and has already announced that he will leave for a different league in the case Real Madrid signs another striker instead of Higuaín.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Steven Vitória, 26 year old defender from Estoril, signed a 4 year contract with Benfica. The Canadian-Portuguese player scored 11 goals in 27 mathes.
- Maynor Figueroa, Honduras national team’s defender left Wigan and signed a 2 year contract with Hull City, the new Premier League up comer.
- Vincent Laban, the French midfielder who played for Cyprus’s Anorthosis Famagusta in the last season, signed with Astra Ploiesti, the 3rd runner up in the Romanian league.
- Mihai Roman, 29 year old Rapid Bucure?ti’s midfielder, signed a 3 year contract with Toulouse in France.