- El Mundo Deportivo reports Valencia has joined the list of clubs that are after Gerard Deulofeu, young Barcelona striker whos made it clear he wants to go to a yearlong loan from the club. The reports claim Barca might ask for one of the Bats’ Frenchmen: Adil Rami or Jérémy Mathieu.
- Zinedine Zidane publicly approached Gareth Bale, currently wanted by Real Madrid, and said: “I think Real made it clear how much they like Bale and that they will pay his price, but if he feels it’s time to move on he must talk privately with his club and let them know”.
Benfica rejected Chelsea’s interest in Nemanja Mati? and declared his release price is €50 million
- After report yesterday about Chelsea joining the race for Robert Lewandowski, today The Sun claims Manchester City are also planning on making a major offer to the Polish striker.
- Portugal reports Benfica rejected Chelsea’s interest in Nemanja Mati? and declared his release price is €50 million, and also notified Manchester United that they have no intention of selling Ezequiel Garay
- Sunday Express claims Manchester United are trying to get their hands on Vitesse Arnhems Marco van Ginkel, the young Dutch national teams’ midfielder and is in mid-negotiation with Chelsea.
- The Catalonian Sport estimates that Barcelona would rather give up on Iscos purchase even though they’ve been tracking Málagas midfielder for a long time. The leading candidates in the race for the €35 million diamond are Real Madrid and Manchester City.
- Luca Toni is expected to leave Fiorentina and transfer to Verona, Serie A newcomer.
- Antonio Cassano’s agent declared the seasoned Italian striker prefers staying in Inter for the next season as well.