- The Catalonian “Sport” reports that Thiago Silva, who was disappointed from Carlo Ancelotti’s transfer, might agree to Barcelona’s offer to transfer from P.S.G for a lower salary.
- Spain reports that in the case P.S.G will not let Ancelotti go Fiorentino’s second option will be Zinedine Zidane, who met with Real’s president last night.
Barcelona are considering betting on Fernando Torres, after rumors Chelsea are willing to give him up for £17 million
- Meanwhile “L’eQuipe ” claims P.S.G surprisingly approached Michael Laudrup, the legendary Danish who led Swansea to a Premier League title, in a request to replace Ancelotti.
- The Spanish media reports Barcelona are considering betting on Fernando Torres, after rumors Chelsea are willing to give him up for £17 million.
- Italy reports that if Chelsea agrees to pay Edinson Cavani’s release fee of €63 million, as stated in his contract, Napoli will immediately invest the same amount in an effort to get Stephan El Shaarawy from Milan. Milan VP Adriano Galliani: “El Shaarawy is our player %100”.
- Manchester United are expected to complete the transfer deal of Ezequiel Garay, Benfica’s defender, for €20 million.
- Miloš Krasi?’s agent admitted that the Czech midfielder who had a rough season with Fenerbahçe is interested in getting back to Serie A.
- Galatasaray’s CEO decided to back away from the negotiations for Nani after finding out United are asking for €10 million for the player.
- Sky Sports reports that several clubs in the Premier League are interested in Wigan’s player Antolín Alcaraz. The 30 year old defender played for Wigan in the former 3 seasons. It is also reported that Everton is one of the interested parties, which is not surprising if we count the fact that their coach Roberto Martinez, is the one who brought the Paraguayan to Wigan in the first place.
- Milan has showed interest in Alessandro Matri, Juventus’s striker who grew up in the youth section of the club.
- Anderlecht’s striker Dieumerci Mbokani is expected to transfer to Dynamo Kyiv. The 27 year old said: “I still haven’t signed in Kyiv, but I plan to do so after I get back from Congo. I hope the deal will be signed quickly”. The striker scored 21 goals in the past season in Anderlecht uniforms.
- Russia reports that Arsenal is keeping a close eye on Odil Ahmedov, Uzbek midfielder of Makhachkala.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Grêmio confirmed selling midfielder Fernando to Shakhtar Donetsk for €13 million.
- First deal for Mourinho: Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen reached an agreement for the transfer of André Schürrle to London. According to media reports the cost of said transfer is £18 million.
- First deal for Standard Liège: Belgian national team midfielder, Alpaslan Öztürk who played for Beerschot, signed in the club for 5 years.
- Leverkusen already found replacement for Schürrle and signed South Korean striker Son Heung-Min for 5 years. The player is coming from Hamburg for €10 million.
- Aston Villa signed Daniel Johnson on a 2 year contract. In 2012 Villa lend the midfielder to Yeovil and are now getting him back to their line-up. “Exciting things are happening in the club and I am happy to sign in”, said Johnson.
- Manuel Iturra, the Chilean midfielder who shined last season in Málaga, signed a 3 year contract in Granada.