- Hours after José Mourinho’s introduction to Chelsea, rumors rose again about the special one reuniting forces with Wesley Sneijder, following Galatasaray’s president declaration: “We have not received any offers for Sneijder, but if we receive an offer for €15 million we might sell him”.
- Edinson Cavani admitted he will leave Napoli, and hinted about his perforation for the Premier League over La-Liga: “I think I’ve reached my limit in Napoli and I want to grow more. I don’t know if Chelsea or City made offers for me, but it will be a pleasure to train under coaches such as Mourinho and Pellegrini. Real? I’m not sure Spanish football will fit me”.
The red devils will attempt to sign the Barcelonian midfielder and Borussia Dortmund’s striker before going to their Asian-Australian tour next month
- Catalonian TV station TV3 reported Barcelona has picked a surprising target in their search for a new defender and approached Raphaël Varane, Real Madrid’s 20 year old defender, who according to the report rejected to offer.
- Sport is claiming this morning that Iñigo Martínez is also in Barcelona’s plans. The 22 year old defender from Sociedad who is now playing with the Spanish youth national team in the Euro’s is highly appreciated by the Spanish champions who might offer Sociedad in return Gerard Deulofeu, who’s looking for a loan destination for this season.
- Several reports in England claim Napoli is planning on making an offer of €20 million to Barcelona for Javier Mascherano, since Rafa Benítez in interested in re-cooperation with the player.
- Paul Pogba, who was a candidate for Manchester City and other top European clubs, declared he has no intention of leaving Juventus: “Of course I’m staying here. I’m happy to be wearing the club’s uniforms.
- Bild reports Mario Gómez, whos agent is now in Italy negotiating with several teams, has reached an agreement with Fiorentina, but it’s unclear whether the Viola will be able to meet Bayern Munich’s demands for €30 million for the transfer.
- The Daily Mail reports Cesc Fàbregas and Robert Lewandowski informed Manchester United they are interested in joining the club, and the red devils will attempt to sign the Barcelonian midfielder and Borussia Dortmund’s striker before going to their Asian-Australian tour next month.
- The Daily Star claims David Moyes has prepared an alternative in case Manchester United will fail signing Leighton Baines, and is planning on approaching Luke Shaw, 17 year old defender from Southampton, who was cut from the national team’s Euro 2013 roster in the last moment due to injury.
- Lille announced they have given their coach Rudi Garcia permission to negotiate with Roma.