- Juventus are increasing efforts to sign Carlos Tévez if they don’t succeed in signing Stevan Joveti?, who’s also courted by Arsenal and Chelsea.
- After claims in Italy yesterday that Carlos Tévez has already signed a contract with Juventus, they are now claiming Liverpool joined the race for the players’ signature.
Manchester United, Manchester City, P.S.G and Monaco are all watching the developments with the player and his contract
- Florentino, Real Madrid’s president, is denying reports: “Pepe is not going anywhere, he is not for sale”.
- The Daily Mirror claims that one of José Mourinho’s first assignments in Chelsea is signing the Zenit striker, Hulk, for £35 million.
- Reports in Europe state that Carlo Ancelotti received P.S.G consent to transfer to Real Madrid and will sign with the blancos today.
- Following publishing in Italy of Milan going after Kaka, Adriano Galliani is denying the reports and claiming he is too old: “He will not come back, he is already 31”.
- Westham are planning to offer Andy Carroll a 6 season contract for a £100,000 pay a week, Manager Sam Allardyce is hoping to get the positive answer from the striker as soon as possible.
- Atlético Madrid, Arsenal and Tottenham are after Christian Benteke? Aston Villa set the price for the 22 year old striker on £40 million.
- Portugal is claiming Manchester United is going after Ezequiel Garay. The Argentinian defender has a €20 million release clause.
- Spain continues giving conflicting reports about Cristiano Ronaldo’s future in Real Madrid: In the last week they claimed the player refused to extend his contract with Real Madrid, yesterday they claimed he has agreed to extend his contract, and today As continues claims that Manchester United, Manchester City, P.S.G and Monaco are all watching the developments with the player and his contract, ending at the end of 2014\15 season.
- Ex Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp claims: “I don’t see Gareth Bale moving to Real Madrid at this stage. He’s happy with Tottenham.”
Done Transfer Deals:
- Franck Ribéry extended his contract with Bayern Munich for 2 more years, and will remain in the club until 2017. Belgian defender, Daniel Van Buyten, also renewed his contract for one year.
- Midfielder Jordi Xumetra left Elche CF and signed with Levante UD for 3 seasons.
- Montpellier extended Jonathan Ligali’s contract for 2 more seasons, and will keep him in the club until 2016.