- The Sun claims Wesley Sneijder is set on transferring to Chelsea in order to reunite with his former manager from Inter, José Mourinho, even though he is singed with Galatasaray for 3 more years.
- Both Tottenham and Arsenal are interested in David Villa, but the former has announced he will not make any decisions before the Confederations Cup’s end on June 30th.
“We have a lot of great offensive players, and it’s complicated. I will talk with the management and decide what the best option for me is”
- Gerard Deulofeu, the 19 year old striker from Barcelona, admitted that Neymar’s arrival might make him leave the club: “We have a lot of great offensive players, and it’s complicated. I will talk with the management and decide what the best option for me is”.
- Arsene Wenger, who admitted yesterday he is interested in Wayne Rooney, might also approach Swansea in order to sign Michu, the Spanish striker.
- Monaco is still bidding high, and England reports the new French billionaires offered Newcastle £20 million for Johan Cabaye.
- According to reports in Spain and Italy, Juventus offered Real Madrid €22 million for Gonzalo Higuaín. For the moment the blancos are asking for €30 million.
- After making their first purchase yesterday in the image of Daniel Carvajal, Real Madrid is now moving forward with signing Geoffrey Kondogbia, Sevilla’s French 20 year old midfielder.
- Roma are looking for a new manager for next season, and are expected to meet with Bordeaux and the former French national team manager Laurent Blanc.
- Ajax’s midfielder, Siem De Jong, declared he is interested in leaving the Dutch home for a bigger club in Europe in order to improve his chances of playing in the Orange teams uniforms at the World Cup next summer.
- Italy claims Fiorentina is interested in Manchester City’s goal keeper, Costel Pantilimon.
Done Transfer Deals:
- Veteran goal keeper, Andres Palop, signed for one season with Bayern Leverkusen. The 39 year old Spaniard played for Sevilla for the last 8 years.
- Jakub B?aszczykowski extended his contract with Borrusia Dortmund until June 2018. The Polish midfielder arrived to the Schwarzgelben from Wisla Krakaw at 2007.
- Fortuna Düsseldorf, the fresh Bundesliga2 dropper, appointed Dutchman Mike Büskens as their new manager. Büskens played for the club from 1987 til 1992.