The window is not yet open, but the Transfer Rumors are on the high:
- Italian sports newspapers claim Rafa Benitez is planning on bringing Chelsea’s midfielder, Yossi Benayoun, along with him to Napoli.
- Gareth Bale’s agent was asked during a TV interview if he thinks Tottenhams rising star is better than Neymar and answered: “He is much better, and he has proven it”. The Daily Star claims Real Madrid has set a deadline to the Roosters and if they will not take the £60 million by June 15th the Spanish runner-up might give up on the Welsh midfielder.
The midfielder is the hottest name in David Moyes’s book
- The Catalan “Sport” claims Barcelona is speeding up the negotiations with Liverpools goal keeper Pepe Reina, and is close to closing.
- The Daily Star reports that the next name on Monaco’s sights is the brilliant Newcastle midfielder, Hatem Ben Arfa.
- More from the Daily Star: David Luiz is expected to talk with José Mourinho about his future with Chelsea. The excellent defender is wanted by Barcelona.
- Luis Suárez is determined to leave Liverpool. The leading takers are Real Madrid and Manchester City. Reports claim that José thinks very highly of the striker as well.
- ESPN claims Manchester United approached Barcelona regarding Cesc Fàbregas, and that the midfielder is the hottest name in David Moyes’s book. As reported in the last few days, the Red Devils are also interested in Thiago Alcântara, who said: “I love Barcelona; every player is used to these rumors and shouldn’t let them affect him”.
- Real Madrid and Manchester City are interested in Jesús Navas. Sevilla prefers selling him to the English runner-up.