Bojan Krkic and Mbaye Niang going to Milan, Kaka gets Rejected
- Milan officially announced that they had given up on the possibility to sign Kaka. Vice President Galliani said: “There are many tax complications, the talks came to an end. It’s too great a risk.”
- On a different note, Galliani admits Milan is interested in Bojan Krkic: “He’s a player our coach Allegri likesvery much”. Moreover, it seems Milan beat Everton in the race for Mbaye Niang, Caen’s 17-year-old striker. Galliani: “He is only 17, but he will play for the adult team”. Milan is estimated to offer €3 million for the player.
- After yesterday’s reports that Manchester City’s management budgeted Roberto Mancini £60 million to spend, today claims in England say Tottenham will allow Andre Villas Boas to invest the entire £30 million the club received for Luka Modric.
- Javi Martinez is getting closer to Bayern Munich, although the City showed interest in him recently. “The interest in me by the media in Germany and the fans of Bayern is exciting,” said 23-year-old Spaniard.
- Shakhtar Donetsk rejected an offer of £11 million on the midfielder Willian yesterday, and continues to insist on £20 million. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy flew to Ukraine to close the deal, when Alan Dzagoev, formerly of CSKA, is a candidate for the club.
- Meanwhile The Roosters are approaching to closing the deal with goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (£14 million), and continue to woo Yann Mvila (with an offer of £10 million). The club also would like to sign Moussa Dembele from Fulham very much, and are ready to offer David Bentley, Jermaine Jones, and cash for the player.
- More Tottenham: “Sun” claims that the club gave up €10 million to sell Luka Modric to Real Madrid, and not to Chelsea or Manchester United.
- “Mirror” says Brendan Rodgers wants to bring Daniel Sturridge to Liverpool so much that he was willing to trade Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing, who came with great promise, for the player.
- Brazilian Internacional rejected an offer from Tottenham for the Brazilian striker Leandro Damiao. Damiao was wooed vigorously by the Spurs, but his club rejected the offer: “We are not going to let Leandro go this season, Tottenham turned to us, but their proposal was not consistent with his value for us.”
- Joe Cole may return to Westham, his youth group. Only a few days remain until the end of the Premier League transfer window, and according to reports in the kingdom, the midfielder, who suffered numerous injuries in recent years, cannot find a place on Liverpool’s roster.
- Italy claims: Manchester City offered €12 million for Fiorentina’s Matija Nastasic, 19-year-old defender, the deal is close to being signed.
- Zenit St Petersburg offered €15 million for Kyriakos Papadopoulos, but Schalke are not willing to sell him for the time being.
- Liverpool’s manager denied the reports claiming that the Mighty Reds will lend young midfielder, Raheem Sterling: “He will not go anywhere on loan, I believe we can help him and direct him to be an excellent player for Liverpool.”
- Inter looking for a replacement player for the striker position to back Diego Milito, and one of the candidates to join Nerazzurri is Lazio player, Sergio Floccari.
- While Fernando Llorente’s transfer deal to Juventus has not yet matured into a signature, the old lady is already thinking about other strikers. One candidate coming to Juve is the striker Oscar Cardozo, from Benfica Lisbon. The Portuguese club wants €15 million for the Paraguayan, while Juve is willing to pay €8 million only.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Veteran Romanian striker, Adrian Mutu, signed with Ajaccio from France, who started the season badly, and is located in the 16th place after three cycles.