The Giampaolo Pazzini – Antonio Cassano Switch, Real Trying to Get Rid of Kaka
- “Mirror” argues that Arsenal is actually very happy to get rid of Alex Song, who was sold to Barcelona for €19 million. According to the report, Wenger has grown sick of the midfielder, described by him as “lazy, chronically tardy and a bad attitude.”
- More “Mirror”: Real Madrid offered Kaka to Manchester United.
- More from Arsenal: The neighbors, Tottenham, want to sign Marouane Chamakh. Wenger is not expected to release him.
- AC Milan VP Adriano Galliani confirmed: There are talks with Inter about a trade between the clubs regarding Antonio Cassano and Giampaolo Pazzini. According to some reports, Inter Milan will trade Cassano, along with €5-10 million for Patzzini.
- “Daily Mail” reported that Michael Owen, 32, former star of Liverpool and Manchester United, may transfer to Everton on a free transfer and is negotiating with the club.
- Alan Tate, Swansea defender, says “When Coach Michael Laudrup joins the training; he is still the best on the field.”
- “Sky” claim that Chelsea is the destination of choice for Maicon, Inter’s Brazilian defender.
- P.S.G wants to sign right field defender, Stephan Lichtsteiner from Juventus, who are expected to require €15 million for the player.
- Russia claims that Brazilian player, Michel Bastos, may leave Lyon and join Spartak Moscow.