New Contract for Mario Balotelli, while Ibrahim Afellay Says No to Liverpool
- Manchester United does not settle for Robin Van Persie alone, and Alex Ferguson is expected make another offer to Leighton Baines Everton after the Red Devils game at Goodison Park tomorrow.
- Meanwhile, the City will make another attempt at signing Roberto Mancini’s number 1 goal, Daniele De Rossi, with an offer of €40 million to Rome.
- Manchester City, who rejected a proposal of €50 million for Mario Balotelli from P.S.G, plans to offer the Italian striker a new contract.
- Reports in England claim that Ibrahim Afellay rejected Liverpool’s offer, and that the Dutch midfielder intends to fight for his place on the Barcelona roster.
- Reports in Italy claim AC Milan and Inter Milan are both following Nicklas Bendtner, who was loaned from Arsenal to Sunderland last year and is not expected to return to play in The Gunners uniforms. The Rossoneri may offer Philippe Mexes as a trade for the Danish striker.
- Meanwhile, Arsenal, who sold both Robin Van Persie and Alex Song this week, joined the race for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Montpellier defender.
- Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of signing with Luciano Spalletti’s Zenit St Petersburg, who is also interested in Manchester United’s, Nani. However, Sunderland is also still in the picture for the race after Berbatov.
- Bayern Munich is close to selling Anatoly Tymoshchuk to Dynamo Kiev, which offered €5 million for it.”