Juventus are Talking About Llorente But are Interested in Dzeko, 2 Deals for Liverpool
- “Marche” report Barcelona offered Arsenal 15 million euros for contact Alex Song, who regarded the passage as possible: “I will not lie and say that there was no interest, but I’m in Arsenal and I like Arsenal. Barcelona is the best team in the world, and I suppose speculation will continue until the deadline.” Spain claimed that if the transfer of Song is not closed, Barca will not sign another player in his position.
- Arsenal gave up Robin Van Persie, and he will go to Manchester United for £22 million, after a talk of reconciliation between Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson.
- General Manager of Juventus, Giuseppe Marotta, interviewed for the Italian media and admitted the club is now interested in several strikers: “Fernando Llorente? We are now evaluating his situation, and we may start talking to him. As for Van Persie, Arsenal demands a high sum for him even though his contract is about to be over. Edin Dzeko could be ideal for us; his status at Manchester City could change any day”.
- Incidentally, Athletic Bilbao announced that Fernando Llorente’s club leaders announced yesterday that he did not want to extend his contract at the club.
- “El Mundo Deportivo” published that Spanish Barcelona offered the young Ajax defender, Andres Fontas, on loan.
- “Daily Mail” says that Danny Welbeck, Manchester United forward, has extended his contract at the club by five years, for £75,000 a week.
- Daniel Agger, Liverpool brake, after his team refused an offer of £20 million for him from Manchester City: “I want to stay, I cannot imagine playing for another club in England, but you never know, they might want to sell me.”
- More from Liverpool: The British “Sun” published that Brendan Rogers’s club is close to signing Real Madrid’s midfielder, Sahin Nouri, and Barcelona’s striker, Christian Tello. Meanwhile, Liverpool is considering replacing Agger with Ashley Williams of Swansea, according to the “Mirror”.
- “Daily Star” claims that Inter Milan and Chelsea joined Liverpool in pursuit of Theo Walcott, Arsenal player, whose contract ends at the end of the season. In contrast, the “Mirror” reports Walcott is about to sign a new contract.
- France claims Tottenham offered €15 million for Rennes midfielder Yann M’Vila, while the French hope to get €20 million.
- Striker Emmanuel Adebayor will not continue at Manchester City. Coach Roberto Mancini said City that the Togolese, who was loaned to Tottenham last season, is not in his plans: “I’m sorry for him but he has no chance to play with us this season. I hope he finds a new destination soon.”
- The Spanish “AS” Published the Paraguayan striker, Nelson Valdez, will be soon playing with Valencia. Valdez, who cooperated with Bibras Natkho at Rubin Kazan, has already finalized his conditions at the Spanish club.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Saint Etienne officially signed Brandao, the Brazilian striker, who left Marseille and signed a two-year contract with the club.