P.S.G joins the race for Moura , but did Manchester United steal Mourinho’s star player?
- Italy reports claim Macon continues to wait patiently for the reunion proposal with Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid, and after rejecting an offer from Anzhi Makhachkala earlier this summer, the Brazilian defender now refused a tempting offer from Paris St Germain.
- Reports in Portugal claim the Belgian midfield player, Axel Witsel from Benfica, who was close to signing with Real Madrid is now on the verge of transferring to Manchester United, who might give up on negotiations with Lucas Moura.
- L’EQUIPE reports Marseille gave Chelsea permission to negotiate with Cesar Azpilicueta, their talented right-wing defender.
- Meanwhile Sao Paulo confirmed they have received an official offer from P.S.G for Lucas Moura, for this summer’s hot pickle. The French offered €45 million for the player.
- According to “Gazzetta dello Sport,” Manchester City plans to submit an offer of €30 million for Rome’s midfielder, Daniele De Rossi.
- “Sun” claims Galatasaray offered Arsenal £4 million for Andrei Arshavin, as Arsene Wenger demands £7 million for the Russian midfielder, and insists he still might stay in London.
- Tottenham is considering offering €19 million for the young Brazilian national team star, Leandro Damiao. Meanwhile, the roosters are trying to get Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City.
- “AS” reveals Diego Simeone, Atletico Madrid coach, expressed his willingness to sell Diego Godin, the Uruguayan defender who is wanted by Chelsea and Manchester City.
- Horst Heldt, Schalke’s sports director, admitted that the club encountered difficulties negotiating the contract extension of Klaas Jan Huntelaar, who is also wanted in England and Italy.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Abandonment trend in Villarreal continues. Now was the turn of the veteran defender Carlos Marchena to part from the yellow submarine, now is the Spanish second league. 33-year-old Marchena was released of his contract and signed a one-year contract with Deportivo La Coruña, who just returned to the major league.
- Argentine striker Dario Cvitanich, who played last season on loan in Boca Juniors, left Ajax and signed for three years in Nice, France.
- Sweden national team striker, Markus Rosenberg, signed a three-year-contract with West Bromwich on a free transfer from Werder Bremen. Rosenberg is Bromwichs fourth acquisition after Ben Foster, Yassine El Ghanassy and Claudio Yacob.