Barcelona does not want to wait for Neymar, is Santos letting him go?
- Is the Luka Modric drama over? The Sun reports Tottenham agreed with Real Madrid for the transfer of the Croatian midfielder for £36 Million.
- More from Tottenham: Andre Vilas Boas may land Real Madrid’s brake Ricardo Karbalio. On the other hand, The Roosters probably will not get Hugo Lloris, as Lion is determined to keep him in their lines.
- Giuseppe Maria Bertomao, vice president of Barcelona, declared the Spanish championships runner up wants to sign Neymar Upon the end of the Olympics, despite the fact that the negotiations between Barca and Santos so far focused on the young striker’s transfer for next summer.
- Inter forward, Diego Milito, was targeted by Turkish Fenerbahce, who is willing to offer him a salary of €2.8 million for the season
- England claim Arsene Wenger believes Santhiya Ksorlh completes its transition to Arsenal until Tuesday. Coach Manuel Pellegrini of Malaga complained about the difficult situation of his team: “With so many rumors, it affects our players.”
- The “Daily Star” says Robin Van Persie requires from Manchester United wages equal to that of Wayne Rooney: 220 thousand pounds a week. On the other hand, “Mirror” says Van Persie may not reach the City because the club did not want to make him the highest earning player.
- It appears that Federico Bltzrati, brake of the National Italian team and Palermo, will transfer to Rome. Palermo president Maurizio Zmfarini says “Roma will have to improve their offer “, which stands at €5 million at the moment, but said ” Federico told me he’d rather live in Rome”
- Lazzio is close to signing Brazilian brake Ksndao of Sporting Lisbon.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Steven Pienaar, loaned last year from Tottenham to Everton, will stay in Goodison Park now the toffees bought his contract for £4.5 Million.
- Westham purchased brake Ivan Ramis from Mallorca, and won the race against Wigan for the Brazilian player for £5 Million.
- Colombian midfielder Fabian Vargas finished his contract with AEK Athens and transferred back to South America for Independiente.