Will Thierry Henry be playing for Arsenal in the next season?
- Reports in Italy claim Milan is trying to calm their angry fans down by getting Kaka back to San Siro. V.P Adriano Galliani was seen dining with the agent of the Brazilian Midfielders, who is expected to leave Real Madrid.
- While Luka Modric continues to boycott training sessions with Tottenham in order to get his wish and transfer to Real Madrid, Paris Saint Germain might shuffle his cards as reports claim they have offered the roosters £40 Million for the Croatian Midfielder.
- The Bild reports Bayern Munich will offer Leverkusen €25 Million for Lars Bender.
- Aitor Karanka added some oil to the fire around Tottenham and Modric declaring: “What club won’t be interested in a player like that? He was a star in Euro 2012 and he will obviously fit well into Real Madrid”.
- Gerard Pique, now visiting China, gave his fans there something to look forward to saying: “I’m very happy in Barcelona, but as a professional player I have many options in the future, and I love China very much”.
- Liverpool is planning to use the release clause in Swansea’s Joe Allen, but the Sun reports Tottenham is also joining the race for the 23-year-old midfielder.
- Robin Kazan might offer Newcastle €7 Million in an effort to sign Demba Ba
- Thierry Henry does not rule out the possibility of returning to Arsenal on loan: “I’m not planning it, but I didn’t plan it last year and they asked me to come back, who knows what will happen in the future?”
- Italy reports Spartak Moscow will offer Juventus an offer of €8.5 for Felipe Melo.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Portuguese midfielder Tiago Gomes finished his contract with the Spanish Hercules Alicante and signed with Blackpool from the English Championship League.
- Vfl Wolfsburg bought right brake player Fagner from Vasco Da Gama. The 23-year-old Brazilian signed a contract all through summer of 2016 after the wolves paid €4 Million for his transfer.
- While it seemed like the transfer of Mattia Destro to Rome will fail because of negotiation difficulties, the 21-year-old forward, who belonged to Genoa and Sienna, announced signing a five year contract with the Gilarossi and declared: “The daily drama is over, I’m very happy”.