The season is getting hotter and the major clubs offers get higher – Who will get Van Persie?
- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis, calms down the rumors surrounding Edinson Cavani and declares: “He is not for sale, unless some lunatic will offer me €100 Million. This is not a price tag, but this is his worth to me and he’ll never leave for anything less.”
- Manchester United is now officially the favorite in the race for Robin Van Persie’s signature. The Dutchman did not join Arsenal in their game tour, and will transfer if United offers the £30 Million asked for him. That will come from the entire £50 Million in Alex Fergusons hands. Van Persie himself, given the choice, prefers the Red Devils to Man City or Juventus.
- Everton are trying to get Steven Pienaar back from Tottenham.
- Arsene Wenger, still hoping to keep Robin Van Persie in Arsenal, declared he is going to sign another player on top of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud, but also said: “We are looking for a player or two to strengthen the lines, but it all depends on the players who leave, because the current cadre must be respected”.
- K.P.R, after transferring over Ji Sung Park from Manchester United, is now offering Celtic £6 Million for South Korean midfielder Ki Sung Yong
- Both Liverpool and K.P.R are interested in Gerard Deulofeu 18-year-old from Barcelona.
- Martin O’Neill of Sunderland wants to transfer to defense players from his old club Aston Villa – Steven Warnock and James Collins.
- Nicklas Bendtner Will leave Arsenal this week and will transfer to Galatasaray or Milan for £7.5 Million.
- Marco Borriello, who’s not in Zdenek Zeman’s plans for the Roman team has received offers from Tottenham, Werder Bremen, and Galatasaray.
- Mercyside reports Charlie Adam might cross the street from Liverpool and transfer on a lend over to Everton. Everton on their part are close to letting Steven Pienaar go back to Goodison Park.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- The Rangers are letting go of their assets as they plummet to the fourth league, and set their Midfielder Steven Davis free to transfer to the newest Premier League up comer – Southampton.
- Alain Traoré leaves AJ Auxerre after seven seasons and signs for four years at Lorient.