The Red Devils say they got their hand on Robin Van Persie, but the Old Lady is still in the race.
- The Daily Mirror reports Alex Ferguson has been saying Manchester United will beat its competitors, Manchester City and Juventus, in the race for Robin Van Persie, and will sign him up for £20 Million. Does he know something we don’t?
- Borussia Dortmund’s Polish forward, Robert Lewandowski, announced he is interested in playing in the Premier League and does not rule out the possibility of Manchester United.
- Galatasaray offered P.S.G €12 Million for the transfer of Brazilian striker Nene.
- Juventus still haven’t given up the option of signing up the young forward Mattia Destro, who’s co-owned by Siena and Genoa, and might join Rome.
- Andre Villas Boas has notified Luka Modric that he will not be able to leave Tottenham until a club is willing to offer £35 Million for the player. Manchester United and Real Madrid are following the situation intently.
- Daily Mirror published that Andy Carroll is interested in signing up with a new club for next season this week. As you recall, the player will either be returning to Newcastle, or Fulham United and Aston Villa.
- After having so much money transferred to them with the transfers of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, Milan is now trying to sign with Alessandro Matri, according to Sky Sports reports.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are now in a race after Barcelona’s forward Ibrahim Afellay, now the Dutchman was told he won’t be playing in Barcelona next season
- Fulham started negotiating with Evian for the transfer of Yannick Sagbo, whose worth is estimated at £3.5 Million. Martin Jol is also considering signing Vincenzo Iaquinta from Juventus.
- Fulham might sign up Nigel Reo Cocker, who is now a free player after Bolton’s league drop.
- Chelsea started negotiation with Marseilles FC again for the transfer of right brake Cesar Azpilicueta, who’s estimated worth is approximately £7 Million.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Barcelona announced they have reached an agreement with Sporting Lisbon on the transfer of two of Portugal’s youth national team: Right brake Agostinho CA, and Brake Edgar Le. The two players will be joining Barcelona B.
- Union Santa Fe signs no less than four Argentinian players: Forward Christian Nunez, Midfielder Ricardo Mazacotte, Midfielder Brahian Aleman, and Midfielder Diego Galvan.