Zlatan Makes Move from Milan to Paris
The Parisian club picked up Ibrahimovic as part of a €215m recruiting spree that has left Milan with one less star striker.
The outspoken Swedish player has long list of accolades attributed to his name. Quite frankly, whether you like him or not, his achievements speak for themselves:
- Zlatan has finished at the top of the league eight seasons in a row with five clubs.
- He has scored more than 20 goals in each of the last five seasons, with 35 for his last season with Milan.
- He has been voted Serie A’s player of the season three times.
- He has won two Capocannoniere awards, an award given to the highest goal-scoring Italian player.
- We won the Inter (team leader) title on the last day of the 2007/08 season with Milan.
- He has scored multiple goals at three separate European Championships.
Love him or hate him, his resume speaks volumes.
Over the last year PSG club owners have dished out near €215m on new recruits, including Argentinian players Javier Pastore and Ezequiel Lavezzi, along with Brazilian player Thiago Silva.
Paris Saint-Germaine is one of the most well-known football clubs in Paris, due in part to the fact that they are the only D1 game in town. The team has experienced upsets in past European tournaments. However, with this recently revamped roster there is no disputing the team is set up to become a European powerhouse. All they need to do now is prove it on the Pitch.