Mbaye Niang is crossing the Channel for £6 Million
- Reports in Italy: Filippo Inzaghi might be signing with the Spanish club Granada; however, Wetford and Reading also expressed interest in the 38-year-old player.
- British media reports Arsenal has found their next forward: The Gooners finalized the transfer of Mbaye Niang, 17-year-old from Cean, thus beating Tottenham and Manchester City to the punch.
- The Daily Mail reports Liverpool is close to signing the US National team forward, Clint Dempsey, after agreeing to pay £10 million for the player.
- Reports in Brazil claim Manchester United offered €38 Million for 19-year-old Midfielder Lucas Moura, but Sao Paulo rejected the offer.
- Dimitar Berbatov declared he can leave Manchester United for £5 Million, but in the meantime, Westham’s coach Sam Allardyce denies the signing reports: “We’ll not be signing Andy Carroll or Berbatov, we’re not considering it.” Carroll on his part made it clear to Pulham he will not be signing with them, and wishes to stay in Liverpool.
- Shakhtar coach Donetsk Mircea Lucescu claims his team rejected a €34 Million offer for Offensive Midfielder, Willian from Brazil. “He is our biggest investment, and we need to respect that”, Lochasco says, “We will only let him go for the right price; I think he is better than Eden Hazard.”
- Spanish and British reports claim Real Madrid is interested in Manchester City’s brake Micah Richards.
- Barcelona’s forward Ibrahim Afellay returned early from his vacation to discuss his future with Tito Vilanova. For the moment, it looks like the player will be leaving the club for Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio, Arsenal or Lille.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- It has been signed – Zlatan Ibrahimovic, The Sweden National Team and Milan’ s forward has signed with P.S.G for the next three seasons for €28 Million, and will be joining his friend, Tiago Silva, also from Milan. The French club will be having a press conference on Wednesday, making the deal official.
- Welsh Brake Chris Gunter transferred from Nottingham Forest to Reading for £2.3 Million for three years.
- Brazilian national team brake, Juan, left Roma after five years and signed for two years with Internacional.
- Carlos Vela, Arsenal’s Mexican forward, finalized his transfer to Real Sociedad in Spain. 23-year-old Vela was on lend last year to Sociedad and scored 12 goals in 35 appearances. He’s expected to sign for two years.
- Bologna reached agreement about the transfer of Brazilian Brake Roger Carvalho, who played for Genoa in the past year.