A Cold winter awaits Wesley Sneijder and Edin Dzeko
- Manchester City turns down Bayern Munich’s offer of €20 Million for the transfer of Edin Dzeko. Borussia Dortmund, Anzhi, Zenit St. Petersburg, Juventus and Milan are also rumored to be interested in the Bosnian striker.
- Tottenham will have to raise their offer for the transfer of French goal keeper Hugo Lloris to €15 Million if they are seriously interested in him joining their ranks.
- After failing to sign the player up in January, Millan renews their interest in Manchester City’s striker Carlos Tevez.
- Westham FC is hoping Kevin Nolan will be able to persuade his close friend Andy Carroll to switch to Upton Park on a loan.
- Pescara’s 19 years old midfielder Marco Verratti is very close to signing a 4 year contract with P.S.G, for which the team will pay €14 Million.
- Anzhi Makhachkala is looking to sign Wesley Sneijder according to Italian media. Their offer consists of €25 Million for Inter Milan and a whopping salary of €15 Million for the player
- “The Sun” reports Liverpool will offer £7 Million for skilled South Korean Celtic midfielder Ki Sung Yong.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Liverpool’s defensive midfielder Jonjo Shelvey renewed his contract with the team until 2017.
- Manuel Velasquez, Venezuela’s National team defender signed a contract for one season in Panathinaikos.