Juventus FC is releasing key players and getting ready to rebuild the team.
- Liverpool is the English team who’s offer for the purchase of Esteban Granero is rumored to be rejected by Real Madrid.
- Inter Milan is seeking a player for the break position in France. Leading candidates are rumored to be Lille’s Matthew Debuchy, and Aly Cissokho of Lyon.
- Chelsea’s offer of £16 Million for the transfer of Andre Shurle was rejected by Leverkusen.
- Bayern Munich is aiming high and offers Juventus €10 Million for Euro 2012 star Andre Pirlo. Claudio Markizio of Juve is also rumored to be on Bayern’s sights with an estimated market value of €28 Million.
- Jan M’vila, Yohan Cabaye and Etienne Capoue of France are the leading candidates to replace Barcelona’s Seydou Keita.
- Milan is considering lending Liverpool’s forward Andy Carroll. The transfer option of Manchester Cities’ Edin Djeko is also considered by the Rossoneri.
- Lille is looking to transfer Barcelona’s Dutch player Ibrahim Afella. The French team is rumored to have made an €8 Million offer for the player only days after signing Salomon Kalou.
- Young Brazilian player Ganso will not be playing in Santos uniforms next season, so claims the holder of over 50% of his payer card. The attacking midfielder wishes to stay in Brazil for another year, and might join forces with Diego Forlan in Internacional.
- Tottenham is considering offering Daniel Sturridge team Chelsea £5 Million for the skilled forward. According to the London Times, The Fighting Cockerels are also considering Sporting Lisbon’s and Portugal’s national team goal keeper Roi Patricio.
- The Wolves Football Club is trying to bring back Hamburg’s break player Michael Mancienne.
- Galatasaray willing to offer €4 Million for Paris S.G top scorer in the past season Nene.
- Giampaolo Pazzini confirmed his intentions to leave Inter in the upcoming weeks. The 27 year old forward , also courted by Sampdoria and Lazio quoted to have said: “The club had made its decisions and I’m not a part of them”
Completed Transfer Deals:
- The German team Augsburg announced the signing of Czech’s national team winger Milan Petržela, as well as forward Aristide Bans.
- Verder Bremen and Juventus have reached an agreement for the transfer of skilled Dutch player Eljero Elia.