Click Now!

$233K Everybody’s Jackpot Video Slots Available at Winner Casino

$233K Everybody’s Jackpot Video Slots Available at Winner Casino

Players of Everybody’s Jackpot video slot at Winner Casino have the chance to win a progressive jackpot worth over $233,000.

Everybody’s Jackpot is a 3×3 reel slot with 8 paylines. The jackpot is awarded randomly regardless of the symbols that land on the reels. However, the game is unique because when the jackpot is hit everybody who has played the game in the last 24 hours wins a share of it. The majority of the jackpot, 70%, goes to the winner while the remaining 30% is distributed among the qualifying players.

This jackpot is normally hit about once a week, since its launch in October 2013 it has been won over 50 times and on average pays out around $260,000. It is unlikely to be very long until the next big winner comes along so head over to Winner Casino today for your chance to share in this massive prize.

OCA News Editor

With a background in game development spanning 8 years, Sam Peterson is OCA’s leading authority in the world of online gaming. His focuses include new releases and gaming providers.

COMMENTS

comments

Calendar

Recent Tweets