Click Now!

Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Pays Out $517,861

Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Pays Out $517,861

A lucky player of Everybody’s Jackpot slot has hit the progressive jackpot and won an impressive $517,861.

Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Pays Out $517,861

A player of Playtech’s slot Everybody’s Jackpot has hit the progressive jackpot and won a massive $517,861.

Everybody’s Jackpot is a 3×3 reel slot with 8 paylines. The jackpot is awarded randomly, regardless of what symbols are spun, so there is no tactic beyond playing a lot that will help win the jackpot.

However, because of the novel way in which Everybody’s Jackpot pays out, the winner will have only received 70% of the jackpot. The remaining 30% is divided amongst other recent players of the game. 15% of the jackpot is divided equally among players that bet a minimum qualifying amount in the 24 hours before the jackpot was hit and the remaining 15% is divided proportionally amongst those payers.

Therefore, the larger the bet the more a player will win when the jackpot is hit.

On average the jackpot pays out about once every two weeks and the average payout is around $330,000. The payout last weekend was the game’s third largest, in November 2013 it paid out $553,449. The smallest win was $73,647.

Everybody’s Jackpot is unique in the way the jackpot is shared amongst players and while it does mean that you can never win the entire progressive jackpot it still pays out life changing amounts.

OCA News Editor

With a background in game development spanning 8 years, Sam Peterson is OCA’s leading authority in the world of online gaming. His focuses include new releases and gaming providers.

COMMENTS

comments