Click Now!

  • Sports Betting Rules Mobile Gambling
    Nov 12 2012

    Sports Betting Rules Mobile Gambling

    Is mobile sports betting killing the casino star? According to a recent Ofcom Communications Market Report, mobile sports betting is by far the star of mobile gambling. The report claims that mobile sports betting accounts for 76% of all mobile gambling. That leaves only 24% for mobile casino and other forms of betting. 40% of

    Read more
  • Suspicious Bets on Next Archbishop of Canterbury
    Nov 12 2012

    Suspicious Bets on Next Archbishop of Canterbury

    Due to a last minute rush of bets on Justin Welby becoming the next Archbishop of Canterbury suspicions have been raised that insider trading may have been taking place within the Church of England. A number of bookmakers stop accepting bets on the Bishop of Durham to become the next Archbishop after there was a

    Read more
  • Craig Proves his Popularity But Who Will the Next Bond?
    Nov 12 2012

    Craig Proves his Popularity But Who Will the Next Bond?

    The latest James Bond film, Skyfall, topped last Friday’s box office after taking a massive $30.8 million. So far the film has made nearly $400 million worldwide and with a possible $80 million weekend opening it is looking like it could be the top earning Bond film. However, according to Boxofficemojo.com, after adjusting the average

    Read more
  • Lotteries Continue to Create Instant Millionaires
    Nov 12 2012

    Lotteries Continue to Create Instant Millionaires

    The last week has seen three massive jackpot wins from all corners of the globe. Thanks to the popularity of lotteries more and more people are becoming millionaires every week. First all of there was a group of nine co-workers who won $1.7 million playing “The Pick” lottery in Arizona. The group plays each week

    Read more