- According to Italian reports, Milan is interested in Stuttgart’s brake Serdar Tasci. Stuttgart on their side assigned a €12 Million price tag for the player.
- Lazio is after three of Juventuss players: Miloš Krasić, Michele Pazienza and Reto Ziegler. Representatives from both teams are set to start negotiations in the next few days.
- The Guardian: Real Madrid is convinced they are the only ones left in the race for transferring Luka Modric from Tottenham, and president of the club, Florentino, has declared he is certain the deal will be closed soon.
- According to the Daily Mirror, after declaring his wishes to leave Manchester United it might be that Dimitar Berbatov has found a new home with Westham
- Arsenal joined the race after the Corinthians midfielder Paulinho, and might make an official offer for the player. Inter was also mentioned in the past weeks to be interested in the 23 year old player.
- Sources in Portugal report AC Milan is following the Portuguese national team and Porto’s brake Rolando intently. Fenerbahce is also reported to be interested in the 26-year-old player.
Completed Transfer Deals:
- Juventus paid Genoa €4 Million for 50% of the skilled striker Richmond Boakye’s player card. The 19-year-old player was on lend to Sassuolo from the second league and scored 12 goals.
- Sampdoria lended the brake Lorenzo de Silvestri from Fiorentina. De Silvestri is considered one of the most promising brakes in Italy.
- Dutch brake Glenn Loovens finished his contract with Celtic and signed with Saragossa from Spain on a free transfer.
- Roma lent Bologna their goalkeeper, Gianluca Curci, who will be presented as a rossoblu player today at a press conference.
- Wigan bought midfielder Frasier Phoebe from Aberdeen, and paid £500,000 for the 19 year old, who is considered one of Scotland’s football most skilled players.