Where Will Mario Balotelli play? The answer to the €38 Million question
- Porto’s Brazilian striker Hulk denies his interest in transferring to Chelsea and claims he wishes to stay and play in Portugal.
- Are we looking at this summer’s hottest deal? P.S.G and Milan are not giving up on Mario Balotelli despite Manchester City’s lack of intent to let go of the player, who’s estimated value reached €38 Million.
- The daily mail reports that as a result of the transfer deal with Hamburg failing Rafael Van Der Vaart may find himself playing for a club in the United Arab Emirates.
- Newcastle is joining the transfer race, and is trying to get their hands on Blackburn midfielder Junior Hoilett. The player’s contract at the club has nearly ended, and his planned transfer to Borussia Monchengladbach had been cancelled.
- Milan is trying to find a replacement for Thiago Silva, who recently signed with P.S.G, in the form of Torino’s Angelo Ogbonna.
- Reading is planning to offer £5 Million for Jermain Defoe, Tottenham’s striker.
- West Bromwich and Aston Villa reported by The Daily Express to be interested in Rennes’s midfielder Tongo Doumbia.
- Napoli is interested in Fiorentina’s midfielder Valon Behrami who’s current contract ends in 2014. Juventus and other British and German teams are also interested in the player, who’s estimated value reaches €8 Million.
- Inter Milan is set to sign midfield player Paulino fresh of winning the Copa Libertadores with Corinthians. The club has yet to submit a formal offer for the player, who’s exit clause states his price at €9 Million.
- Liverpool is ready to give up £25 Million for the release of Andy Carroll, who’s former club Newcastle are reported to be willing to offer £10 for his return, according to The Independent reports.
- André Villas Boas planning to sign up Porto’s midfielder Joao Moutinho as a possible replacement for Luka Modric, who will be leaving White Hart Lane this summer.